The property housed a local museum dedicated to the King's Lynn North End and the Local Fishing Industry. The scheme was lottery
heritage funded, designed and supervised by local Architect Richard C F Waite.
The work consisted of the refurbishment of 3-5 St Anne’s Street, Kings Lynn which had previously been a tattoo shop and had fallen into the state of disrepair. At the rear of the property was original smoke room which was refurbished as part of the works.
Where possible, the construction and finishes were sympathetic with the earlier period of construction dating back to the 1700’s. The work included the installation of a lift.
The project was completed on time despite a number of variations. The
scheme was completed within budget.